1) Manages sales team on the assigned account. Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales benefits through the implementation of sales activities.
2) Understands, communicates, work cross functionally with relevant accounts & costumers to develop adequate sales plan.
3) Distributes and display products within channel & account.
4) Ensures sales activities are in compliance with all national and company regulations, policies and procedures.
5) Understands market data to establish the most efficient promotion within the budget.
6) Works closely with Sales director to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives.
7) Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information. Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts.
8) Manages Account Manager with questions and supports customers requiring additional assistance.
9) Communicates marketplace trends and changes taking place and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary.
10) Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and volume potential.
11) Tracks sales staff performance against quota. Establish performance improvement plans when necessary.