1). Implementation of the Visual Merchandising strategy in the region
- Taking full responsibility for Visual Merchandising and the image of the stores, ensuring
excellence that provide an exceptional shopping experience.
- Planning and organizing the layout of the new collections following the guidelines set out
director of Korea and adapting them to each store.
- Adding value to the image of the stores in their area and suggesting ideas for improving it.
-Applying changes in the image set by the company to the stores in their area.
2.) Analysis and reports
- Pinpointing points to improve and things that are lacking in order to present products from
l point of view, analyzing with their RM.
- Gathering feedback on needs on a weekly basis and passing it on to the corporate
offices in order to
develop action plans and suggest improvements.
3). Team management
- Aligning objectives and developing the store coordination team.
- Assessing, training and supervising the team’s performance according to the defined
- Giving and receiving constant feedback to and from the sales coordinator in store
-Being a connecting link between International Coordination and the store.
- Conveying messages from the corporate offices to the areas and providing feedback
perspective and condition of the stores.
- Ideally over five years of experience in retail/luxury coordination
- Experience in both garment and accessory display
- Knowledge of SPA brand store,
- Trend spotter
- Fluent English is a must.
-Advanced level of OA skill is require
[ 제출 서류} 워드 양식의 국 / 영문 이력서 (사진 유첨) /포트폴리오
적합도가 현저히 낮은 경우 연락 드리지 않을 수도 있음을 양해 바랍니다.
* 후보자는 헤드헌팅에 관한 비용이 없습니다.(고객사부담)
◈ VISION 2010 경영 혁신 大賞 수상`
◈ 2010 한국컨설팅 대상 HR부문 대상 수상`
◈ ISO 9001:2008 인증 기업